1. Our vintage china is just flat out prettier than the plain old white china you can rent from the party rental store at comparable prices! Our china can even be mixed and matched with modern elements. All of your planning efforts will be worth it when you hear your guests “oohing and aahhing” over the gorgeous place settings.
2. Your tables are the main attraction because that is where your guests will spend most of their time! Tables where all the details have been carefully attended to make a statement – they give your wedding that special classy feel that will be remembered. We understand this. Let us pull together the centerpiece elements that suit your style, or you can choose yourself from our growing inventory! We don’t just have vintage pieces; we also carry rustic chic, elegant and contemporary styles which can be blended for a fabulous look.
A wedding coordinator plus décor for your wedding is a winning money-saving combination for you, plus your friends and family can relax and enjoy the day!
3. Thought about collecting china yourself? Watch out! If you try to collect vintage china for your wedding at thrift stores and flea markets, it will take hours and hours and HOURS of shopping to accumulate enough. I have spent countless hours hunting for and collecting these dishes from a variety of sources, choosing only the ones that met my high standards. You, on the other hand, have an entire wedding to plan for! Not to mention you must have a place to store them, they must be transported to and from the venue (and they probably won’t all fit in the trunk) and they must ALL be HAND WASHED after the wedding! Is this really what you want to be doing the day after the wedding? When you consider the quality of dishes we offer, plus our amazing set up services and packages, it only makes sense to RENT from One Day to Treasure!
4. Our packages are designed for busy people on a day where there is much to do! We don’t just bring you stuff. We can help you pick it out, set it up, style it for you, and clean it up afterwards. No lugging heavy crates around. No worry about getting items returned in time after the event.
5. No one else offers all-inclusive packages like Pearls & Lace (our premier centerpiece package that includes complete table setting & styling), or our Treasure Box Package (which includes ALL your décor). All-inclusive means you have your own ticket to pick and choose whatever you want without having to look at the price tag! For weddings, this will be one of the rare moments in your life where you will have this opportunity – and considering it is also one of the most important days in your life, you may as well have FUN and take advantage!
6. Gorgeous tables mean you don’t have to spend as much on floral arrangements to “enhance” them. Simple floral elements (like a few roses or baby’s breath) that you can order and pick up from your local grocer’s florist department look fabulous with our pieces. We can even put them in your vases for you! Less money on floral means more money in your budget for other things (like our china!).
7. We specialize in wedding coordination for the Huntsville, AL region! Instead of just stepping in at the very end, we help pull all the details together for you during those last 2-3 critical months. Of course, our coordination customers want all of our fabulous centerpieces and décor too, so we provide those options at a very reasonable cost. A wedding coordinator plus décor for your wedding is a winning money-saving combination for you, plus your friends and family can relax and enjoy the day! We also now offer our Roses & Rubies partial planning package!
8. Our décor, china, coordination & partial planning packages are fully customizable. Need a little more or less? Just let us know. Our Wedding Management package starts out with all the features needed to make your wedding a success, but we also give you the option of adding features like additional set up assistance, styling your tables, clean up assistance, and unlimited décor. If you aren’t sure we can meet your needs, contact us and let’s start talking.
9. If you love the idea of our china but don’t want to wash all the dishes off and pack them up at the end of the evening (and who does?) then we can do that for a reasonable fee. It’s our Helping Hand Service. Less clean up time at the end of a long day is a very good thing. And for the ultimate hassle-free dining with style, consider our Royal Dining Package!
10. We are a wedding coordinator, centerpiece, décor & vintage china company all in one. It’s always nice to go to one source for so many of your needs. As your wedding coordinator, we can save you time and money by providing fabulous packages and time saving services. All of our packages and services are designed with your budget in mind, and we think you will find our personal attention and commitment to the success of your wedding something you can’t put a price tag on!